Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I Love Roma!!

I am in Italy! I LOVE ROMA!!! I only have a little bit of time to write a blog. I have 30 free minutes and have to pay after that.I have to make up for two days... Lasagna in Italy is amazing!! I had my first real Italian meal and I am so happy. We went to the Colluseum, the Roman Forum, the Trevi Fountain, and the Spanish steps today. Everything is beautiful! I love Rome! It was overwhelming today, trying to process everything we saw.I felt like I was on a movie set, it still does not feel real. We are in a hostel called Yellow... it is an interesting experience for sure. Last night when we came in really late we woke up one of the people in our room I think and she was very sweet. She was from Indiana which was exciting. I have had a nice time meeting people. We met two boys from Portugal on te train. We also met two French people in line. It is really great meeting so many different people from different cultures and countries. I love it!
Tomorrow we are going to the Vatican and then off to Florence so it will be fun. I hope to have a chance to write more sometime soon. I also hope that we see the pope tomorrow... he is back from holiday AKA vacation... that would be so great!!
I love you all so much!!
Thanks again for reading!
Love always, Danni

1 comment: